HCMUD No. 480 services the Twelve Oaks, Fairway Farms, Grove Landing and Pine Trace neighborhoods in Tomball, TX.
HC MUD No. 480 notifying you that AQUA’s Stage 2 restrictions have been lifted and are moving to the Stage 1 restrictions of the Drought Contingency Plan in Twelve Oaks, Fairway Farms, and Grove Landing effective immediately. STAGE 1 ENFORCES MANDATORY WATER RESTRICTIONS AND APPLIES TO EVERYONE IN THESE SECTIONS. ANY VIOLATIONS OF OUTDOOR WATER USE ARE ENFORCABLE WITH PENALTIES AND UP TO TERMINATION OF SERVICE. We need your help to conserve water!
Your Communities Important Numbers:
- Assessments of SW (Tax Collector) – 281-482-0216
- Harris County Precinct 3 – 281-463-6300
- Harris County Flood Control – 713-684-4130
- Harris County Pollution Control – 713-920-2831
- Harris County Road Maintenance – 281-353-8424
- Garbage Collection – Waste Management – 713-686- 6666
- Tax Collector – Tommy Lee
- Call office for information
- Josh Hawes—President
- William Ehler- Vice President
- Vicente Contreras- Secretary
- Christopher Verret—Asst. Secretary
- April Konopka- Assistant Vice President