The Harris County WCID No. 92 services Lexington Woods and Lexington Woods North.
Please be advised that waste and recycle collection service has been delayed within Lexington Woods or Harris County WCID 92. Waste Management will be returning to the community Thursday, May 6, 2021.Waste Management apologizes for any inconvenience the delay may have caused. Thank you for your patience and flexibility while Waste Management works to complete service.
VOLUNTARY Water Restrictions are in Effect.
Your Communities Important Numbers:
- Tax Collector – Spring ISD – 281-586-1200
- Harris County Precinct 4 – 281-376-3472
- Harris County Flood Control – 713-684-4130
- Harris County Pollution Control – 713-920-2831
- Harris County Road Maintenance – 281-353-8424
- Garbage Collection – Waste Management – 800-800-5804
- Date: 1st Monday
- Time: 7:00 PM
- Place: 1911 Bellchase Dr.
- Donald Roberts—President / Treasurer
- Randy Hart—Secretary
- Randal Weber—Asst. Secretary
- Richard Zagrzecki-Director
- Robert Cowart- General Manager
- Mark Krause- Director