Harris County MUD 405 has initiated Stage 2 of its Drought Contingency Plan. Under this plan, it is mandatory that customers adhere to the following guidelines:
Limit outdoor water usage to occur on even-numbered days for even-numbered addresses, and odd-numbered days for odd-numbered addresses, and outdoor water use shall be prohibited between the hours of 6:00 am and 10:00 am and between the hours of 6:00 pm and 12:00 am (midnight).
All outdoor water use, including, but not limited to, lawn and garden watering, car washing, and window washing, must be conducted with a hand-held hose with a manual on-off nozzle.
Just Ask Patty!
It’s about knowing how to do it right…
How to allow our water system to
work great and last a long time!
Your Communities Important Numbers:
- Tax Tech, Inc.- 281-499-1223
- Harris County Sheriff’s Office-713-221-6000
- Harris County Flood Control-713-684-4000
- Harris County Road Maintenance-281-463-6300
- Garbage Collection- Republic Services-713-849-0400
- John Dufilho-President
- Amir Khosrowshahi-Vice President
- David Simpson- Compliance Officer
- Adrian Steffes-Assistant Secretary