The Harris County MUD No. 280 services the Canyon Gate subdivision in Tomball.
Please be advised that Bulk waste collection service has been delayed within Harris County MUD 280. Waste Management will recover service Tuesday, April 6, 2021.
Waste Management apologizes for any inconvenience the delay in service may cause. Thank you for your patience and flexibility while Waste Management works to complete service.
Please review downloadable PDF’s below.
HCMUD NO. 280 receives the
Association Water Board Directors
Texas Water Conservation Award.
Just Ask Patty!
It’s about knowing how to do it right…
How to allow our water system to
work great and last a long time!
Your Communities Important Numbers:
- Tax Collector – B & A Municipal Tax Service – 713-900-2680
- Harris County Precinct 4 – 281-376-3472
- Harris County Flood Control – 713-684-4130
- Harris County Pollution Control – 713-920-2831
- Harris County Road Maintenance – 281-353-8424
- Garbage Collection – Waste Management – 713-686-6666
- Date: 1st Wednesday
- Time: 11:00 AM
- Place: 1300 Post Oak Blvd., Suite 1400
- Mr. Lyndon Sommer – President
- Mr. John Chandler – Vice President
- Mr. Scott Beard – Asst. Secretary
- Mr. Elba Alexander – Asst. Secretary
- Mr. Kim Faulkner – Secretary/Records Management Officer