The Post Wood Municipal Utility District services the Postwood, Postwood Glen, Postwood Oaks, Postwood Green and Sunbury subdivisions.
Stage 2 Mandatory Water Use Restrictions
Outdoor Water Use:
Mandatory : Max 2x wk, only between 8pm – 10am
Sect 1,3 Glen, Oaks & Green on Wed. & Sat.
Sect. 4 & Sunbury on Thurs. & Sun.
Mandatory: Max 2x wk, only between 8 pm -10 am
Mandatory: Non-commercial car washing must be done with a sprayer & / or bucket. Commercial car wash must always recycle water.
Mandatory: No filling of pools, spas, fountains, or ponds but topping off is OK. Fountains must be recirculating- not using additional water.
|Water & Sewer Rates 2023||Irrigation Checklist|
|Understanding Your Water Quality Report||Policy & Procedures|
|Drought Plan||Water Quality Report 2022|
Your Community’s Important Numbers:
- Harris County Constable Precinct 3 – 281-376-3472 For Emergencies please dial 911 https://constable3.harriscountytx.gov/Pages/default.aspx
- Harris County Precinct 3 Services and Information https://www.pct3.com/
- Harris County Precinct 3 Maintenance Request 281-463-8703 https://webapps2.harriscountytx.gov/servicerequestform/pct-form?pct3=
- Harris County Public Health Department 713-439-6000 http://publichealth.harriscountytx.gov/about/organization/ophpr
- Harris County Pollution Control – 713-920-2831
- Harris County Flood Control – 713-684-4130
- Harris County Animal Control- 281-999-3191
- Voter Registration: https://webservices.sos.state.tx.us/vrapp/index.asp
- Tax Collector – Tax Tech – 281-499-1223
- Garbage Collection – Residential Recycling & Refuse of Texas (RRRT)- 866-516-9805
- Report Street Light Outage https://www.centerpointenergy.com/en-us/residential/in-your-community/electric-outage-center/report-streetlight-outages?sa=ho
- Date: 2nd Thursday
- Time: 5:00 PM
- Place: 6007 Treashwig Road (water plant main entrance) Agenda Posting on bulletin board at 6018 Knotty Post Dr. (old water plant entrance)
- Diane K. Flynn – President
- Jason Harvey – Vice President
- Matthew Brogan – Secretary
- Alicia San Miguel – Asst. Secretary
- Adam Briscoe – Director