West Harris County MUD No. 7 services the Raintree Village subdivision.
West Harris County MUD No. 7 has withdrawn Stage 1 of the Drought Contingency Plan. Thank you for your cooperation during this time in helping us to conserve water.
Just Ask Patty!
It’s about knowing how to do it right…
How to allow our water system to
work great and last a long time!
Your Communities Important Numbers:
- Tax Collector – Utility Tax Service – 713-688-3855
- Harris County Sheriff’s Office – 713-221-6000
- Harris County Flood Control – 713-684-4130
- Harris County Pollution Control – 713-920-2831
- Harris County Road Maintenance – 281-353-8424
- Garbage Collection – Best Trash – 281-313-2378
- Mr. Bill Weldon – President
- Mr. Bryon Meyer – Vice President
- Mrs. Tamara Vasek – Secretary
- Mrs. Walonda Hollins– Director
- Mrs. Judy Kerschner- Director