The Bammel Utility District services Oak Creek Village, Olde Oaks Section 2, Stuebner Hollow and Cypress Creek Landing. The District has a regional wastewater treatment plant which services five utility districts; Bammel UD, HC MUD No. 44, Spring Creek Forest UD, HC MUD No. 316, Louetta Road UD and Terranova West MUD.
Bammel UD has initiated Stage 2 of its Drought Contingency Plan.
Your Communities Important Numbers:
- Equi Tax – 281-444-4866
- Harris County Precinct 3 – 281-463-6300
- Harris County Flood Control – 713-684-4130
- Harris County Pollution Control – 713-920-2831
- Harris County Road Maintenance – 281-353-8424
- Texas Pride Disposal – 281-342-8178
- Date: 2nd Monday
- Time: 7:00 PM
- Oak Creek Village Clubhouse
3906 Gladeridge Dr.
Houston, TX 77068
- Nicholas P. Fava – President
- James B. Armand – Vice President
- Jon C. Whisler – Secretary
- Ken Rochow- Assistant Secretary
- Bryan Pershall- Director