The Harris County MUD No. 220 services Audubon and Terrace Brook
Due to moderate water shortage conditions, HCMUD No. 220 has initiated Stage 2 of its Drought Contingency Plan. Under this plan, customers are required to reduce water consumption by adhering to the following mandatory guidelines: Limit irrigation watering to occur no more than two (2) days per week, between the hours of 7:00 pm and 5:00 am. If you have an even numbered address, water only on Thursdays and Sundays. If you have an odd numbered address, water only on Wednesdays and Saturdays. For all other customers, water only on Tuesdays and Fridays.
Your Communities Important Numbers:
- Tax Assessor Assessments of the Southwest 281-482-0216.
- Garbage collection is Texas Pride Disposal -281-342-8178, Wednesday & Saturday more info. visit https://www.texaspridedisposal.com/
- Harris County Precinct 1 – 713-755-5200
- Harris County Flood Control – 713-684-4130
- Harris County Pollution Control – 713-920-2831
- Harris County Road Maintenance – 281-353-8424
- Date: 3rd Monday of every month
- Time: Noon
- Place: Smith, Murdaugh, Little & Bonham, L.L.P.
- 2727 Allen Parkway, Suite 1100 Houston, Texas 77019