The Harris County MUD No. 44 services Olde Oaks, Section 1.
*NHCRWA Fee Increase to $5.17 / 1,000 gallons effective July 1, 2020*
At their meeting on November 12, 2019, the Board of Directors of Harris County MUD No. 44 (“HC44”) accepted the proposal from Texas Pride Disposal for trash services starting April 1, 2020, at a five year fixed rate of $19.60 per month using your existing recycling carts. Your water bill will increase by this amount, however, there will be a corresponding reduction in the 2020 assessment of the Olde Oaks Community Improvement Association, as the Association will no longer be responsible for trash. Days of trash pickup and recycling will remain the same.
Your Communities Important Numbers:
- Equi Tax – 281-444-4866
- Harris County Precinct 4 – 281-376-3472
- Harris County Flood Control – 713-684-4130
- Harris County Pollution Control – 713-920-2831
- Harris County Road Maintenance – 281-353-8424
- Call office for information
- Mr. Rolf Fleming – President
- Mr. Tom Sooy – Vice President
- Mr. Darrin Harvey – Secretary/ AVP
- Mr. Harry Swanstrom – Asst. Secretary
- Mr. Robert W. Ramsey – Treasurer