The Harris County MUD No. 280 services the Canyon Gate subdivision in Tomball.
Due to moderate water shortage conditions, HCMUD No. 280 has initiated Stage 2 of its Drought Contingency Plan. Under this plan, customers are required to reduce water consumption by adhering to the following mandatory guidelines: Limit irrigation watering to occur no more than two (2) days per week, between the hours of 7:00 pm and 5:00 am. If you have an even numbered address, water only on Thursdays and Sundays. If you have an odd numbered address, water only on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Please review downloadable PDF’s below.
HCMUD NO. 280 receives the
Association Water Board Directors
Texas Water Conservation Award.
Just Ask Patty!
It’s about knowing how to do it right…
How to allow our water system to
work great and last a long time!
Your Communities Important Numbers:
- Tax Collector – B & A Municipal Tax Service – 713-900-2680
- Harris County Precinct 3 – 281-463-6300
- Harris County Flood Control – 713-684-4130
- Harris County Pollution Control – 713-920-2831
- Harris County Road Maintenance – 281-353-8424
- Garbage Collection – Waste Management – 713-686-6666
- Date: 1st Wednesday
- Time: 11:00 AM
- Place: 1300 Post Oak Blvd., Suite 2500
- Mr. Lyndon Sommer – President
- Mr. John Chandler – Vice President
- Mr. Scott Beard – Asst. Secretary
- Mr. Elba Alexander – Asst. Secretary
- Mr. Kim Faulkner – Secretary/Records Management Officer