West Harris County MUD No. 7 services the Raintree Village subdivision.
Drought Contingency Plan in Effect
Mild Drought Conditions Exist
1.Users asked to reduce water use
2. Even-Numbered addresses may water on even-numbered days
Odd-Numbered addresses may water on odd-numbered days
3. All outdoor watering prohibited from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Failure to comply with the drought contingency plan will result in the following fines:
1st notice- Warning
2nd notice- $50.00 fine
3rd notice- $100.00 fine
4th notice- $200.00 fine
*Continuation of violation will result in disconnection and additional fines.*
Just Ask Patty!
It’s about knowing how to do it right…
How to allow our water system to
work great and last a long time!
Your Communities Important Numbers:
- Tax Collector – Utility Tax Service – 713-688-3855
- Harris County Sheriff’s Office – 713-221-6000
- Harris County Flood Control – 713-684-4130
- Harris County Pollution Control – 713-920-2831
- Harris County Road Maintenance – 281-353-8424
- Garbage Collection – Best Trash – 281-313-2378
- Mr. Jeffrey Flinn – President
- Ms. Ellen Chadick – Vice President
- Mrs. Teresa Rogers – Secretary
- Mr. Bill Weldon – Asst. Secretary
- Mrs. Tamara Vasek – Director