West Harris County MUD No. 7 services the Raintree Village subdivision.
Sign up now to receive important messages from your community!
Drought Contingency Plan in Effect
Mild Drought Conditions Exist
1.Users asked to reduce water use
2. Even-Numbered addresses may water on even-numbered days
Odd-Numbered addresses may water on odd-numbered days
3. All outdoor watering prohibited from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Failure to comply with the drought contingency plan will result in the following fines:
1st notice- Warning
2nd notice- $50.00 fine
3rd notice- $100.00 fine
4th notice- $200.00 fine
*Continuation of violation will result in disconnection and additional fines.*
Just Ask Patty!
It’s about knowing how to do it right…
How to allow our water system to
work great and last a long time!
Your Communities Important Numbers:
- Tax Collector – Utility Tax Service – 713-688-3855
- Harris County Sheriff’s Office – 713-221-6000
- Harris County Flood Control – 713-684-4130
- Harris County Pollution Control – 713-920-2831
- Harris County Road Maintenance – 281-353-8424
- Garbage Collection – Best Trash – 281-313-2378
- Mr. Jeffrey Flinn – President
- Ms. Ellen Chadick – Vice President
- Mrs. Teresa Rogers – Secretary
- Mr. Bill Weldon – Asst. Secretary
- Mrs. Tamara Vasek – Director