Why M.U.D. boards select WDM time and time again.
In the board’s realm of responsibility ranging from equipment maintenance, facilities overview, water pipe networks, to state regulations – we at WDM tailor our responsibilities to fit your specific needs and not the other way around. It’s our flexibility and understanding of the total picture that insures outstanding service in every area of our Water Utility Services.
We currently manage:
- Water production, storage and distribution facilities.
- Major and minor wastewater treatment plants;
- Sewer lift stations;
- Detention ponds;
- Storm water pump stations
- Client-owned administration building, housing our main office and warehouse facilities.
Water District Management is a member of the following organizations:
- Association of Water Board Directors (AWBD)
- Sam Houston Water Utility Association (SHWUA)
- Texas Water Utility Association (TWUA)